Nitecore Intellicharger i4 - 2014 Version [DISCONTINUED / UPGRADED]
The i4 2014 is Discontinued and Upgraded to a Newer 2017 i4 Version
Nitecore Intellicharger i4 (2014 Version) - four battery charger
The all-new highly advanced smart charger. It’s as simple as insert, detect, and charge.
Compatible with IMR, Li-ion, Ni-MH, NiCd batteries
For Battery Type:
Li-ion: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
The Nitecore Intellicharge i4 is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The i4 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge). Each of the i4's four microcomputer-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process.
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.