Solarforce L2E - DIY Flashlight Body (2017), Angle Light with Magnetic Head
Solarforce L2E DIY Flashlight Body
- Customizable Angle Light
- Magnetic head for work environments
- Excellent for hands-free work and walking
- Includes an battery extender tube for using with 2x18650 battery
Please Note that, this is a body only and LED module, Battery and Charger has to be added to cart separately.
The L2 Series is famous for its compact, pragmatic and flexible features, as well as its high quality-price ratio. It has been very popular since its emergence. Solarforce now presents to you our latest model of the Series – L2E. New elements are incorporated into the design of the L2E with all of the above-mentioned features preserved.
The L2E body is mainly constructed of precisely CNC machined aluminum alloy in Mil-spec type III hard-anodized finish which significantly strengthens the anti-wearing and anti-corrosion features of the unit. It consists of a head, battery tube and tail-cap. The L-shape design of the head, together with the special metal clip, allows the L2E to be used conveniently by various professionals at different working environments. A powerful magnet is installed in the head of the L2E to fulfill the special requirements of certain working environments. The design of the tail cap allows the whole flashlight to stand stably upside down. This makes the product even more pragmatic. An extension tube is included to fulfill different needs of users at different times. Users may install various high-efficiency Solarforce LED modules to the L2E depending on their needs.
Solarforce L2E is a DIY Body-only and can be Configured and used with:
1. Solarforce LC-XPL(V3) LED Module 700 Lumens (5, 4, 3 or 1 Modes)
2. Solarforce IR LED Bulb (Infrared, LC-IR)
3. Solarforce UV LED Bulb (Ultra-Violet, LC-UV)
Solarforce 18650 2600mah 3.7v Batteries
Or any other 18650 batteries.
Solarforce SF-18c 18650/RCR123A 2-Slot Charger
Or any other 18650 Battery Chargers.
- The body is made of T6063 T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy in Mil-spec type III hard-anodized(matt black) finish, which significantly strengthens the anti-wearing and anti-corrosion features of the unit
- Anti-rolling and heat-dissipating design
- Compatible with various Solarforce LED or incandescent modules
- Can stand stably upside down
- Uses 2 – 4 pc of CR123A or 16340, or 1 – 2 pc of 18650 battery
- Reverse click switch able to withstand up to 3A current
- Water-proof design
Length x Head Diameter x Battery Tube Diameter: 140.25 x 45 x 22mm (without extension)
Length x Head Diameter x Battery Tube Diameter: 208.75 x 45 x 22mm (with extension)
164g (excluding bulb modules and batteries) - with extension