Fenix TK41C - Color LED Flashlight (8xAA, 1000 Lumens)
Fenix TK41C Color LED Flashlight (White Red and Blue Outputs)
- Cree XM-L2 U2 and Phillips LUXEON Z LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 1000 Lumens - 4 White Brightness Levels + Strobe + Red, Blue, Red Blue Flashlight Modes
- Powered by 8xAA batteries
- 480 mts rated beam distance, 57600 candella, 2hrs30mins on the Turbo mode(Full Brightness)
Fenix TK41C is a high output AA flashlight that combines white, red and blue light together. It has two switches that work separately on white light output and color light output, and get access to fast activation and shiftiness. The white light reaches max 1000 lumens and long-range distance to 480 meters. The unique design of the battery compartment realizes flexible battery application to avoid shortage of supplementary battery. Equipped intelligent memory circuit, lock-out function and battery level indication optimizes TK41C more versatile and user-friendly.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 and Phillips LUXEON Z LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Featured white, red, and blue lights with multiple output modes
- Output Modes (runtimes based on 8 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries):
Turbo: 1000 Lumens; 2 hr. 30 min.
High: 350 Lumens; 10 hr. 20 min.
Mid: 100 Lumens; 39 hr. 45 min.
Low: 15 Lumens; 240 hr.
Strobe: 1000 Lumens
Red: 25 Lumens; 9 hr. 30 min.
Blue: 30 Lumens; 5 hrs. 30 min.
Red Flashing: 25 Lumens
Red/Blue Alternating Flashing: 25/30 Lumens
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual side switch on the neck for fast and convenient operation
- Lock-out function avoids accidental operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Thype III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, underwater to 6.56 feet for 30 minutes
Dimensions: 197mm (Length) x 40mm (Diameter) x 61.5mm(Head)
Weight: 280 grams weight (excluding batteries)
|Max Lumens||1000 Lumens|
|Min Lumens||15 Lumens|
|Modes||4 Levels + Strobe + Red + Blue + Red Flash + Red Blue Flash|
|Flashing Modes(Strobe/SOS)||Strobe + Red Flash + Red Blue Flash|
|Runtimes||Turbo(1000 Lumens): 2hr30mins, High(350 Lumens): 10hr20mins, Mid(100 Lumens): 39hr45min, Low(15 Lumens): 240 hrs|
|Beam Distance||480 mts|
|Peak Beam Intensity||57600 cd|
|Battery Type||8xAA (Ni-MH/Alkaline) batteries|
|Emitter Type||Cree XM-L2 U2 and Philips LUXEON Z LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours|
|Lens Material||Toughened ultr-clear glass lens with anti-reflective finish|
|Current Regulation||Digitally-regulated output (maintains constant brightness)|
|Smart Circuit for Rechargeable Batteries||Yes|
|WaterProof||Yes (Standard IPX-8), Underwater - 2 mts|
|Switch Type||Sidewinder dual-switch system for on-off and mode changing|
|Body Material||Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium Type III hard-anodized finish, scratch resistant and wear resistant|
|Dimensions||Length x Diameter x Head: 197mm x 40mm x 61.5mm|
|Weight||280gms (without batteries)|
|In The Box|
|Included Accessories||Holster, Lanyard, Spare o-ring|
|Manufacturer Warranty||15 Days (Replacement) + 60 Months / 5 Years Free Repair|
|Lightorati Warranty||15-Day Refund (No Questions Asked), Lifetime Support - T&C apply|