Planet Bike Blinky Superflash Turbo 1 Watt LED Tail Light (2xAAA)
Click Image for Gallery
The Planetbike Superflash series taillights feature powerful LEDs providing constant and flashing modes for ultimate visibility.
- One Watt Power LED plus 2 red LEDs for visibility up to 1 mile
- Attention-grabbing Turbo flash pattern
- Constant and flashing modes
- Ultra compact vertical design is weatherproof, lightweight and durable
- Soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady mode
- Includes bike mounts and clip mount for multiple mounting options
- Up to 100 hours of run time on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Additional purchase of LT7309 bracket will allow light to be mounted onto racks to provide a - reflector mount
- Soft-touch power switch accesses
- 2 Nichia LEDs
- Blaze 1/2W LED
- Weighs 75 grams with batteries
Battery Replacement Video Tutorial:
Tail Light Clip Removal Video Tutorial:
About Planet Bike
In November of 1996, Planet Bike was founded in Madison, Wisconsin. In many ways, Planet Bike began as a social experiment that dedicated itself to doing business in a different way. Instead of being just another company that develops and sells products with profit as its end goal, Planet Bike wanted to help bring about positive change for people, their communities, and the environment.
Despite being a simple machine, the people at Planet Bike have always believed that the bicycle has great potential to help improve the world and the lives of the people in it. From the start, they have embraced an alternative corporate purpose which seeks to help get more people on bicycles by making communities friendlier places for the self-propelled. By donating 25% of company profits to causes that promote and facilitate bicycle usage, Planet Bike hopes to make an impact.
Social experiments aside, Planet Bike was born from the heart of a cyclist with a goal of making innovative, high quality, and practical bicycle accessories. Simply put, they strive to design and develop the best bicycle products in the world. In the company's short ten year history, they have made important product innovations within the bicycle industry. Advancements include the 4-line computer which is now a standard in the industry and the world's first self-contained HID light. Not bad for a company that ten years ago started as a one man operation. Today, while still a small company, Planet Bike continues to evolve and improve their product line with the goal of always striving to build accessories that make it easier for people to ride their bikes. Since 1996, Planet Bike's financial support of the grassroots bicycle movement has totaled $500,000. By 2010, they have made a goal to donate $1 million to organizations that are dedicated to making America a friendlier place for cyclists.