Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife - Serrated Edge, Essentials
The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be.
This video is for the bigger paraframe 1 knife but the Paraframe mini is a lot smaller.
Please compare the dimensions of the two knives for better understanding.
- Frame lock handle design
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Manufacturer Item # 22-48484
- Overall Length: 15.2 cm
- Blade Length: 5.6 cm
- Closed Length: 7.8 cm
- Weight: 40 g
- Lock Mechanism: Frame-lock
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening