Nitecore 25mm Filter - Red, Blue, Green, White for 25mm Head Flashlights
You may find yourself in situations where an overpowering white light is not advisable. This is when filters come in.
These Color Adapters filter through a strong color light, great for penetrating fog and smoke, and great for signaling. Improve night-time visibility and avoid easy detection with these colored filter adapters. Durable with an anti-roll design, they improve map reading, navigation, and tracking.
4 Colors Available: (Chose the color you want to buy from above before adding the item to cart)
Nitecore NFR25: 25mm Red Filter
Nitecore NFB25: 25mm Blue Filter
Nitecore NFG25: 25mm Green Filter
Nitecore NFD25: 25mm White Filter
Fits All 25mm Head Flashlights of Brands including for Nitecore MT2C, MH1A, MH2A, MH1C, MH2C, EC1, EC2, EA1 and EA2 Flashlights and similar Flashlights
The Red filter is great for penetrating fog and smoke, and ideal for signaling. Red is also ideal when you want to preserve your night vision. Hunters use the red filter to avoid disturbing animals during pre-dawn hours -- animals see poorly in the red color spectrum. The filter is also useful for close range, non-tactical applications -- such as map reading -- as it reduces the intensity of light output.
For military operations; a red beam will always light the path ahead without jeopardizing night vision or strategic position. A red beam also perfectly illuminates star maps & lenses without affecting night vision. It won't attract insects.
The Green filter is ideal for hunting and hiking. The green filter provides the best visibility in a forest because it uses the lowest light intensity possible. And the green light will help hide your location when hunting in the forest.
Green light won't attract insects, and is the go-to beam color for fishing as fishes are attracted to green light and it preserves your night vision during pre-dawn fishing hours. Green Filter is useful for map reading, hunting to avoid spooking game, tactical applications, blue provides a little more light for easier viewing or navigation over red filters.
The Blue filter is great for hunting because it makes blood trails stand out by making the blood appear black, which makes it easier to track an injured animal. Blue light won't attract insects. It works with night vision equipment, produces less disturbing light, and is good for navigation or map reading as it show contour lines better than red.
White diffuser converts the normal flashlight beam into a wide angle flood light, good for closes up work, wide area lighting, reading, tight spaces, photography and video.
- Converts flashlights with a 25mm body diameter into a red, blue, green, or diffused white light.
- Made from PC2805 high - grade plastic (Bayer Material Science AG)
- Highly resistant to extreme temperatures, thus ideal in harsh enviroments.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating provides heat resistance and maxiumum light transmittance.
- Portable, lightweight, and easy to attach and remove.
- Color: green,red,blue,white
- Package Size: 11cm x 11cm x 11cm (4.33in x 4.33in x 4.33in)
- Blue light is helpful in finding blood trails. In fact homicide detectives often use blue filters to check crime scenes for blood.
- Red light is helpful in keeping your pupils dialated while using a light. It will help you to keep your natural "night vision". It is also useful in moving to and from hunting areas in the dark without spooking game. As deer cannot see the red light spectrum.
- Feature premium double-sided mineral coated glass lens with heat resistance.
- High light transmission.