Nitecore MH12GT - USB Rechargeable LED Flashlight 320mts (1000 Lumens, 1x18650)
Nitecore MH12GT - USB Rechargeable Flashlight
- Best Everyday Carry Flashlight in the Single 18650 USB Rechargeable category
- Powered by CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- 1000 Lumens, Powered by 1x18650 (Nitecore 3400mah Battery is included)
- Rated for 320mts beam distance and 1hr15min on High, 6hrs on Mid, 28hrs on Low Mode
NOTE: MH12GT like any other USB rechargeable 18650 Flashlight, can only be recharged internally when equipped with an 18650 battery. DO NOT attempt to recharge when equipped with CR123A or 16340 batteries.
Part of Nitecore's Established Line of MH/Multi-task Hybrid Series Flashlights
Far-Throwing EDC Light:
Featuring incredible power in a convenient size, the Nitecore MH12GT LED Flashlight is the ideal light for personal and tactical users alike. This compact torch is less than 6 inches long and weighs just over 3 ounces, so it's easy to carry in your bag or pocket, making it perfect for every day carry. Despite its modest size, the MH12GT has the power and throw to stand up to much larger models, capable of producing a sizzling 1000 Lumen beam that can throw further than 1000 feet! Using its sophisticated CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, the light can four different levels of brightness ranging from its maximum output down to just 1 Lumen, allowing you to pick the brightness best suited for your needs. The MH12GT even comes with three tactical outputs for special situations; a blinding Strobe for disorienting a target, an S.O.S. flash for signaling for help, and a location beacon for marking your location.
The MH12GT is capable of running on a variety of batteries; a single 18650 (included) or a pair of either CR123As or RCR123As. While equipped with the included 18650, the light is capable of running on its max output for an hour and 15 minutes or on its lowest for an astounding 520 hours! One of the features that sets this EDC light apart from its competitors is its handy micro-USB charging port, which allows you to charge the included 18650 internally, saving you the hassle of constantly switching out your power supply.
Every aspect of the MH12GT is designed to optimal user experience. Crafted from aerospace aluminum, the light's body is highly resistant to impact damage, protected from drops as high as 1.5 meters, and water damage, capable of being submerged under 2 meters of water. The light is operated using a pair of switches including a power switch on its tailcap for easy one-handed activation, and a mode switch that doubles as a power indicator, displaying the light's remaining charge. Compact, powerful, and convenient, the MH12GT is the ideal EDC light for any user.
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Diamond knurling for a more secure grip
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Deep smooth reflector allows for maximum beam distance
- Comes with a trio of tactical outputs:
Strobe Mode: Used to disorient an attacker or other target
S.O.S. Mode: Morse code flash to signal for aid in emergency situations
Location Beacon: Efficient flash to mark current position
- Light operated using a pair of switches
Power Switch: Located on tailcap, used to momentarily / fully activate or deactivate light.
Mode Switch:: Located on body, used to access and cycle through all outputs.
- Mode switch doubles as an LED power indicator, able to display remaining power, battery voltage
- Convenient micro-USB charging port allows included 18650 to be recharged internally
- U-shaped tailcap helps prevent accidental activation
- ATR (Advanced Temperature Regulation) protection helps prevent overheating
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- Compatible with a number of Nitecore weapon mounts and remote switches.
- LED: Premium CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 (Included) or 2 x CR123A or 2 x 16340 (RCR123A)
- Peak Beam Distance: 320 meters (1049.9 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 25700 cd
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 18650):
High - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour 15 Min.
Medium - 280 Lumens - 6 Hours
Low - 55 Lumens - 28 Hours
Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 520 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x CR123A):
High - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour
Medium - 280 Lumens - 3 Hours 15 Min.
Low - 55 Lumens - 20 Hours
Ultralow - 1 Lumen - 300 Hours
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters (4.92 ft.)
Weight: 87gms (without battery)
Nitecore 18650 3400mah battery, USB cable, lanyard, pocket clip, Tactical ring, Holster, Spare USB Port Cover, Spare Switch boot and spare O-rings
|Max Lumens||1000 Lumens|
|Min Lumens||1 Lumens|
|Modes||4 Brightness Modes + Strobe, SOS, Beacon|
|Flashing Modes(Strobe/SOS)||Strobe, SOS, Beacon|
|Runtimes||High(1000 Lumens): 1hr15mins, Mid(280 Lumens): 6hrs, Low(55 Lumens): 28hrs, Ultralow(1 Lumen): 520hrs|
|Beam Distance||320 mts|
|Peak Beam Intensity||25700 cd|
|Battery Type||1x18650 / 2xCR123A (1x18650 3400mah battery included)|
|Emitter Type||Premium CREE XP-L HI V3 LED|
|Reflector||Optimized ultra-precise Aluminum reflector ensures a smooth and powerful beam|
|Lens Material||Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating|
|Smart Circuit for Rechargeable Batteries||Yes|
|WaterProof||Yes (Standard IPX-8) - 2mts Waterproof and Submersible|
|Switch Type||Tactical Tail Switch for On/Off + Head Switch for modes|
|Body Material||Constructed from Aero grade alluminium alloy, HA III Military grade hard anodized|
|Dimensions||Length x Head Diameter x Tail Diameter: 111mm x 25.4mm x 25.4mm|
|Weight||87 gms (without batteries)|
|In The Box|
|Included Accessories||Nitecore 18650 3400mah battery, USB cable, lanyard, pocket clip, Tactical ring, Holster, Spare USB Port Cover, Spare Switch boot and spare O-rings|
|Manufacturer Warranty||15 Days (Replacement) + 60 Months / 5 Years Manufacturer Warranty (Free Repair) - T&C apply|
|Lightorati Warranty||15-Day Refund (No Questions Asked), Lifetime Support - T&C apply|