Nitecore MH27 - Award Winning USB Rechargeable Flashlight (1000 Lumens)
Nitecore MH27 - USB Rechargeable Flashlight with additional color outputs
- Powered by CREE XP-L H1 V3 LED
- 1000 Lumens, Powered by 1x18650 (Battery not included)
- Rated for 462mts beam distance and 6hr15min on High(250Lumens)
The Nitecore MH27 has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED and as part of the MH series the MH27 features inbuilt charging via the side USB port.
- Powered by 1x18650 Li-ion cell (can be recharged inside the torch) or 2xRCR123 batteries (do NOT recharge inside the torch) or 2xCR123 non-rechargeable cells. Batteries NOT included.
- By utilising the Cree XP-L HI V3 LEDs domeless design, the MH27 produces a concentrated long range beam (up to 462 meters), normally only found in searchlights with much larger reflectors. Three independent auxiliary LEDs provide additional red, green and blue colour lighting.
- Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology allows the MH27 to dynamically adjust output performance according to its body temperature. This prevents damage from overheating and prolongs its working life.
- The MH27 features a multi-purpose side switch for quick operation and enables direct access to turbo and red illumination. Special flashing modes can be accessed by pressing both switches simultaneously. There is a blue light indicator inside the switch that can be used as a location beacon when the torch is turned off (can be disabled) and also acts as a multi-meter to display the battery voltage.
- Brightness Levels (based on 1 x 18650 3400 mAH battery):
Turbo - 1000 lumens, runtime 1 hour
High - 250 lumens, runtime 6 hrs 15 mins
Mid - 55 lumens, runtime 28 hrs
Ultralow - 1 lumen, runtime 708 hrs
Red - 13 lumens, runtime 28 hrs
Green - 19 lumens, runtime 28 hrs
Blue - 3 lumens, runtime 28 hrs
Strobe & SOS & Location Beacon & Red / Blue Warning Signal modes.
- Other unique features include removable anti-rolling grip ring, reverse polarity protection (use with button top 18650 only), double spring anti-impact mechanism, which buffers recoil when mounted to a gun. The MH27 can be used in conjunction with the RSW1 remote pressure switch and GM02 gun mount. It also accepts all Nitecore 40mm filters and diffusers.
- Maximum beam distance of 462 metres, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 metres submersible) & resistant to impacts from 1.5 metres.
- Head diameter of 40mm for choosing filters & diffusers.
- Max Output: 1000 lumens
- Max Beam Distance: 462 m Max
- Beam Intensity: 53500 cd
- Max Run time: 28 h 0 m / 1.17 d
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3
- Reflector: Smooth
- Battery: 1 × 18650, 2 × CR123 (not included)
- Special Modes: Location Beacon, Red/Blue Warning Light, SOS, Strobe
- Beam colour: White light, Red, Green and Blue
Please Note : This flashlight comes WITHOUT a battery.
|Max Lumens||1000 Lumens|
|Min Lumens||1 Lumens|
|Modes||4 Modes + Red, Green, Blue Modes|
|Flashing Modes(Strobe/SOS)||Location Beacon, Red/Blue Warning Light, SOS, Strobe|
|Runtimes||Turbo(1000 Lumens): 1hrs, High(250 Lumens): 6hr15min, Mid(55 Lumens): 28hrs, Low(1 Lumens): 708hrs|
|Beam Distance||462 mts|
|Peak Beam Intensity||53500cd|
|Battery Type||1x18650 / 2xCR123A|
|Emitter Type||Premium CREE XP-L H1 V3|
|Reflector||Optimized ultra-precise Aluminum reflector ensures a smooth and powerful beam|
|Lens Material||Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating|
|Smart Circuit for Rechargeable Batteries||Yes|
|WaterProof||Yes (Standard IPX-8) - 2mts|
|Switch Type||Tactial Tail Switch + Two Mode Switches on Head|
|Body Material||Constructed from Aero grade alluminium alloy, HA III Military grade hard anodized|
|Dimensions||Length x Head Diameter x Tail Diameter: 154mm x 40mm x 25.4mm|
|Weight||170 gms (without batteries)|
|In The Box|
|Included Accessories||holster, USB charging cable, wrist lanyard, pocket clip, spare O rings, spare rubber tail button cover|
|Manufacturer Warranty||15 Days (Replacement) + 12 Months / 1 Years Free Repair - T&C apply|
|Lightorati Warranty||15-Day Refund (No Questions Asked), Lifetime Support - T&C apply|