Convoy S2+ Gray EDC LED Flashlight, U2 1B, 7135x6, (940 Lumens, 1x18650) (White Output)
Convoy S2+ Gray LED Flashlight, 940 Lumens, 1x18650 (White Output)
- Powered by 1x18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery or 2xCR123A (not included)
- Premium XML2 U2 1B LED with White Output, 7135x6 with 2800mA current producing 940 Lumens
- LED: Premium CREE XML2 U2 1B (6500K White Output)
- 7135x6 Driver Circuit board with 2100mA current
- Powered by 1x18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery or 2xCR123A (Battery not Included)
- Small size, convenient for everyday carry, special design for hiking, camping and emergency use
- Low Voltage Indication: When the battery voltage is lower than 3V, the light flickers automatically.
- Has Mode Memory so switches on back on the last switched off mode.
- Mode changing: with a mode on within 2 seconds, half press the switch once to change mode.
- Waterproof and submersible upto 2 mts depth
- Impact Resistance - 2mts
- Tactical tail cap for On/Off
- Reflector: Aluminum Textured Orange Peel Reflector
- Tail Stands on its back
Dimensions: 118mm (Length) x 24.1mm (Diameter)
Weight: 76 grams (Excluding battery)
Included in the Box: S2+ Flashlight, Lanyard
Packing Type: Basic Cardboard cover
Switching the Mode Groups:
Choose the low mode, wait about 5 seconds, when you see single flash, turn off your flashlight and then turn it on, you can switch to 3mode group or 5mode group.
Group 1 (3-Mode): 5% > 40% > 100%;
Group 2 (5-Mode): 5% > 40% > 100%> Strobe> SOS
Flashlight protection function explanation:
Mode memory function: If the flashlight is turned-on more than 3 seconds, current mode can be memorized. Turn it off and then turn it on, it stays in the last mode. If in less than 3 seconds, it is turned off and then turned-on, it goes into the next mode.
Low voltage protection function: When the voltage of battery is 2.9-3.1V, the flashlight flashes 2 times/sec with low brightness, it's a low voltage indication so that you can change the battery.
Battery reverse protection: if your battery is reversed, don't worry, no damage will be done to either flashlight or battery.