Nitecore MT2A - Compact AA Tactical LED Flashlight (345 Lumens, 2xAA) - Upgraded Version
Nitecore MT2A Upgraded Version - Compact EDC AA Flashlight
- One of the best options for self defense flashlight simply because of its form factor and battery configuration
- CREE XP-G2 R5 LED - 345 Lumens, 152mts throw, IPX-8 Waterproof and submersible
- Powered by 2xAA Batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH Rechargeable) - NOT Included
- Anti-roll design, comes with titanium plated stainless steel two-way pocket clip
The MT2A serves well as a visual impairment tool, impact tool, force multiplier, and a natural extension tool for hooking, locking and grappling techniques. It has a large enough size to grasp firmly, with at least a half-inch of the light protruding from each side of your fist.
A tail cap switch allows you to mash the switch and have the light come on at its full intensity. When you release the switch, it will go off. Lights that require complicated sequences of button pushes, bezel twists, and other fine-motor manipulation are too difficult to operate in the stress of a violent encounter.
Top of the line everyday carry light built for pilots, engineers, maintenance and outdoor professionals.
TWO MODE INTERFACE - lets you choose between two preset modes, 4 brightness levels, strobe and SOS, for the perfect amount of light
for any situation or emergency.
MIL-SPEC ANODIZED FINISH - Plus waterproof body construction gives this light incredible resistance to harsh elements and rugged use.
USEFUL DESIGN FEATURES - Include a removable and reversible pocket clip, anti-roll head, forward clicky switch with momentary-on ability, smooth parabolic reflector for long throw, and tail stand ability. Completely waterproof down to 2 meters.
EASY TO FIND AA BATTERIES - Go anywhere with your MT2A and rest assured you’ll always have power because it uses the universally available AA battery size.
- Runs on just 2 x AA batteries (Alkaline or Ni-Mh Rechargeable)
- Two rapid switching output modes
- User-defined mode allows for customized brightness levels and a multitude of functions
- Highly efficient constant current circuit allows for a maximum runtime of up to 50 hours
- Features 2 special modes:
- Made from lightweight aero-grade aluminum alloy and toughened mineral glass lens for improved durability
- Rugged design is impact resistant and water resistant for use in the most extreme conditions
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Smooth Aluminium reflector provides a smooth yet powerful beam
- Intelligent memory function
- Reverse Polarity function
- Can tail stand
- Board voltage drive circuit compatible with both rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries
- Detachable 2-way anti-rolling pocket clip made of Titanium plated Stainless Steel
- Purpose-made rhombic knurling for superior grip
- Peak Beam Intensity: 5800cd
- Impact Resistance: 1 meters
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof, Submersible up to 2 meters)
- Brightness / Run Times:
Turbo: 345 Lumens / 2 Hours 15 Min.
High: 138 Lumens / 5 Hours
Mid: 55 Lumens / 12 Hours
Low: 17 Lumens / 50 Hours
Weight: 67gms (without battery)
|Max Lumens||345 Lumens|
|Min Lumens||17 Lumens|
|Modes||5 Brightness Modes + Strobe, SOS|
|Flashing Modes(Strobe/SOS)||Strobe, SOS|
|Runtimes||Turbo(345 Lumens): 2hr15mins, High(138 Lumens): 5hrs, Mid(55 Lumens): 12hrs, Low(17 Lumens): 50hrs|
|Beam Distance||152 mts|
|Peak Beam Intensity||5800 cd|
|Battery Type||2xAA (Alkaline, Ni-MH)|
|Emitter Type||CREE XP-G2 R5 LED|
|Reflector||smooth aluminium reflectorZ|
|Lens Material||Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with dual-side anti-reflecti ve coating|
|Smart Circuit for Rechargeable Batteries||Yes|
|WaterProof||Yes (Standard IPX-8) - 2mts|
|Switch Type||Tactical tail switch for On/Off and rotatory head for accessing secondary modes|
|Body Material||Constructed from Aero grade alluminium alloy|
|Dimensions||Length x Head Diameter x Tail Diameter: 155mm x 22.6mm x 21.5mm|
|Weight||67 gms (without batteries)|
|In The Box|
|Included Accessories||Lanyard, spare O-rings, spare tail cap boot, 2-way pocket clip|
|Manufacturer Warranty||15 Days (Replacement) + 60 Months / 5 Years Warranty - T&C apply|
|Lightorati Warranty||15-Day Refund (No Questions Asked), Lifetime Support - T&C apply|