Nitecore SLB02 Flap Messenger Bag for Urban Commuting (11.4" x 7.9" x 2.8")
SIZED FOR URBAN ADVENTURE - Our largest crossbody bag, the SLB02 is roomy enough to fit an iPad, or foldable umbrella, notebooks, or… well you get the idea.
LOW PROFILE MOLLE SYSTEM - Hidden under the flap this area fits modular extensions, personal gear, nametapes, reflective straps and more.
ALL-DAY ORGANIZATION INSIDE - Jumbled gear is no good, so we filled this sling with pockets of all kinds – sealed zipperd, slip, elastic – to keep your things separate and sorted.
EXPANDS WHEN YOU NEED IT - Fill it up with gear for a day hike, and the expansion gusset grows. Carry just the bare essentials around town, and it self compresses to stay slim.
EASY ON THE SHOULDERS - Widened padded shoulder straps lets you carry small but heavier loads in your sling. Prevents strap abrasions and it sits closer to your body.
PREMIUM ALL-WEATHER MATERIALS & COATING - Equipped with premium YKK zippers and UTX Duraflex buckles, it only weighs 380g with waterproof 500D Nylon fabric and serves as your best bag for EDC and urban commute.
- Specially designed for commuting
- Anti-twist widened shoulder strap
- Classic flap element with a unique and stylish look
- Premium water-resistant YKK zipper
- Durable UTX buckles for all-weather activities
- 500D polyester fabric with scratch, water, and dirt resistant coating
- Frontal laser-cut MOLLE system with loop surface for modular extensions and nametapes
Dimensions: 11.4" x 7.9" x 2.8"(290mm x 200mm x 70mm)