Solarforce L2D DIY Flashlight Body (2017)
Solarforce L2D DIY Flashlight Body
The L2 Series is famous for its compact, pragmatic and flexible features, as well as its high quality-price ratio. It has been very popular since its emergence. Solarforce now presents to you our latest model of the Series – L2D. New elements are incorporated into the design of the L2D with the all of above-mentioned features preserved. The L2D body is mainly constructed of precisely CNC machined aluminum alloy and each consists of a head, battery tube and tail-cap. The switch is fixed with a stainless steel ring near the head and such design brings more comfort to users. The anti-rolling surfaces and stainless steel bezel at the head make the whole unit more pragmatic and durable. Users may install various high-efficiency Solarforce LED modules and other professional accessories to the L2D depending on their needs.
Solarforce L2D is a DIY Body-only and can be Configured and used with:
1. Solarforce LC-XPL(V3) LED Module 700 Lumens (5, 4, 3 or 1 Modes)
2. Solarforce IR LED Bulb (Infrared, LC-IR)
3. Solarforce UV LED Bulb (Ultra-Violet, LC-UV)
Solarforce 18650 2600mah 3.7v Batteries
Or any other 18650 batteries.
Solarforce SF-18c 18650/RCR123A 2-Slot Charger
Or any other 18650 Battery Chargers.
- Consists of head assembly, battery tube and tail-cap switch (LED modules and batteries are not included), which are replaceable and compatible with Solarforce accessories designed for the L2 Series
- The body is made of T6063 T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy in Mil-spec type III hard-anodized (matt black) finish, which significantly strengthens the anti-wearing and anti-corrosion features of the unit
- Anti-rolling and heat-dissipating design
- Compatible with various Solarforce LED and Xenon drop-ins
- Can tail stand and be very stable
- Colors available: Matt black
- Uses two CR123A or 16340, or one 18650 battery by default
- Reverse click switch able to withstand up to 3A current
- Water-proof design